Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 is here!!!!

Boy, 2012 treated us well!!!! Despite my lack  of blogging which I am currently repenting of....I will hopefully be posting quite a few of our really fun family sessions from the recent past.  I am also working on getting up new pricing for 2013!  I have exciting developments and changes going on here....always trying to streamline what I do....offer you the best products available and give you the chance to hold on to those sweet memories with your families with more beauty and creativity.  HINT: all sessions will include edited digital files from you sessions!!!  YAY!!! While I am preparing to present all that, here is a lovely family (my awesome neighbors who we love) that I would love to share with you.  Happy New Year!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment